How We Define Our Advocacy Work
Advocacy is defined as any action that speaks in favor of, recommends, argues for a cause, supports or defends, or pleads on behalf of others.
Our Advocacy Work Outcomes
- Led efforts to secure positions for 12 professionals to serve in key governmental decision making roles.
- Was effective in obtaining key judicial appointments.
- Launched and maintained several effective prison release programs.
- Convened key leaders to partnerships for economic development.
- Mobilized to considerably increase funding for central city charity organizations/initiatives.